Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Perth

So I'm once again back in Perth. Journey back wasn't that swell. Managed to sleep at most three hours on the plane and I was practically feeling pretty stoned the rest of the day. But I did nap for 5 hours afterwards. Didn't do too much on the plane....usually I'd probably watch movies to pass the time but this time I was hoping to get some sleep...don't really like overnight flights. Actually don't really like flying especially when it involves having to leave home and not going back for awhile. Ah well...glad that's over.

Louis was at the airport with me. We were on the same flight to Singapore and we were supposed to have adjoining seats on the plane because I deliberately told the lady at the check-in counter to seat us together.....but she didn't give it to us. You know what Sjane, I think it was the same lady at the check-in counter who wouldn't let you through with your 6 kilos of excess luggage. tsk tsk tsk some people....keep making problems for passengers eh? And 'making our journeys so unpleasant' eh Sjane?

Silk air was celebrating its 20 year anniversary and we got complimentary cheese cake on the flight! It was tasty. Louis agrees too. Met a couple of people on that flight too like Tian Hui and Pauline Tay who coincidentally happened to be on the same flight to Perth as me. Pauline and I toured Changi airport's terminal 3 for a bit before embarking on our next flight. It was quite spectacular I must say. (But of course la, I'm a Kuching boy and I might just be 'sakai') I especially liked the free movie theatre meant for transiting passengers.

Back in Perth now and uni starts again next Monday...Feels pretty barren here but I have a lot of things to do and sort out before then so I guess that's a good thing. Till next time...ciao...

2 comments:

  1. lols kk...soon soon. As soon as i find a handsome one of u. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete