Friday, February 13, 2009

It's A Start

Hey guys and welcome to my page. Lols just realized it's friday the thirteenth. What an auspicious day to start a blog haha. Well, it's a start I guess.....finally got a blog going. After months and years of telling myself that I should really try it, here it is. Let's just hope that it keeps up. Reasons to blog...hmm...first and foremost, it will certainly make it easier for my friends to know what goes on in my life every now and then. It's pretty difficult to keep up with one another eh? I will be posting up things, photos and events of everyday things. Please do comment.

It will also be a collection of my thoughts and opinions to perhaps help me remember things better. A place for ranting perhaps? Good memory isn't one of my attributes. So, 2009 kicks off...holidays have just come to a close with its fill of wonderful memories, laughs and a fair share of mishaps to go with it. It will be missed i suppose, most of it, but hey, 2009 awaits! I look forward to it but it seems rather daunting to me as well. "Que sera sera.....whatever will be will be", that seems like a pretty positive outlook on what's to come, well to me it does anyway.....Personally, I hope I will be able to reap the most I can out of this year and be fulfilled and content with what I will achieve in 2009. *fingers crossed*

To the rest of you, good luck and all the best. Until next time...Cya.

7 comments:

  1. First! Nice to have a blog. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) looking forward to seeing more in ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo comments. My first three too. Thanks guys lols...my first comment on my blog too haha. milestone moment hehe. Anyways, take care guys and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG u have a blog!
    beg your pardon for my innate ability to state the obvious. :P
    update often kay, dun be like me :D

    ReplyDelete