Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Feels Too Weird...

The semester has just ended for me. Just had my final paper a couple of hours back and ahh, feel so uncertain and fearful about how it's gonna turn out. It was bloody difficult to say the least. Or maybe it's just me, but I hope not.

Feels weird this feeling...Somehow I just don't feel the thrill of exams finishing like I used to in high school. You know, that feeling of absolute freedom and relief? I don't think I've felt that way in the last three exams I've taken. Perhaps the last time it felt really really good to finish my exams was when I sat for my WAUFP foundation paper. Maybe if today had ended well, it would feel much better.

But then again, maybe not. It feels too weird. Like there is absolutely nothing to do. The last week or two has just been absolutely jam-packed with endless nerd-ing in the library and I think that my brain is still telling me that if I am not studying or doing anything useful, then I'm just wasting my time and I ought to be ashamed of myself. Rushing for everything has been all I've been doing for the past week and things have just so abruptly come to a halt. I don't think my mind is in tuned to that change yet.

Lols, first post in almost 2 months. I doubt anyone even visits this page anymore lols. But with all this spare time I have in my hands, I shall try to make time for blogging.

Arghh, I want to make it through today's paper so badly....it will probably be bothering me until my results come out, by when I will be even more nervous to find out how I did. So annoying. Anyways, to all those who are still halfway through exams, best of luck...it will all be over soon. To the mcl-ers, hang in there...you're nearly there.

11 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Probably more kan cheong coz my results are coming out in 2 friggin dayyss! :S

    enjoy yourself while you can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, someone still reads my blog...well good luck to you Jasmine. May you ace all your papers. I'll pray for u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST PRAY I PASS. 11 more hours. and a ton to pack :(

    hows bumming around so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's alright....haven't been doing anything much....needa tidy up my room and house though hehe. How long will you be back in Kuching for? That's where you're going right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I PASSED!! so now i can say in confidence that im going back for 3.5 months! :D flying to kch tmr and back to dublin on the 22nd of Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lols, congrats. Enjoy yourself in Kuching yea. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. khang many people still read ure blog.... hahaha i came here a few times and read the time post a few times. hahaha VISIT mine sometime talk to you soon see you

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea khang u have no idea how many times ive read the time post.. cos u never update =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Har really ah...wahseh I feel so flattered lols. K k I will update more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. eh what happen to post more... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. And another hiatus? Haha good to know what's going on in your life. Too bad not all the Aussies can come back to Kch :P

    ReplyDelete